1) The students really do like the puppets.
2) I think the puppets allow our adult actors to convincingly deliver lines a child would say without the awkwardness that usually accompanies adults performing as children.
1) I don't know how necessary the puppets are. Could we deliver these lines as effectively without puppets?
2) The puppets we have are wonderful, and I am so thankful to April for letting us borrow them. If I decide to go with puppets, however, I think I would want really spectacular puppets, i.e. larger, that are (possibly) created specifically for the show.
3) Since this is part of a larger series, I want to ensure that the series is unified. Do puppets in one show and not the others seem random?
4) We try forum out tomorrow. Do the puppets really help students stand in for actors?
5) I would need to really work with actors on animating their puppets.